Date: 12 December 2017
Venue: The American Club, Hong Kong
- Save for later 3352
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Building a global presence: Raising capital & distributing overseas
Discussion points include:
– How do you set about marketing and preparing your infrastructure for foreign capital investment? What are the most efficient ways of moving into new regions – do you need boots on the ground?
– How do you find effective partners in the jurisdictions you’re heading into to help distribute your products?
– What compliance elements do you have to consider when taking in investor capital from other jurisdictions? How do you ensure you’re performing adequate due diligence on potential investors and service providers?
– The changing European/US regulatory environment could offer up new challenges to funds keen to expand their global footprints – are you concerned about the impact Brexit or regulations like Mifid II might have on your ability to capital raise and distribute?
Gregoire Dechy, COO, SPQ Asia Capital Limited
Mark Shipman , partner, Clifford Chance
Stuart Somer, director, Complyport
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion
The America Club, The Town Club, Floor 48-49, Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
Directions can be found here.
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.