Date: 09 February 2017
Venue: American Club Hong Kong, Block 2, The Forum, 8 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
- Save for later 2090
09 February 2017
Join HFM for our next Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Cyber-compliance: Dealing with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectations
Our panel of speakers will be exploring the following questions:
– How are the growing risks around cyber-security affecting the way in which your firm is managed?
– What do investors expect in terms of cyber-compliance and transparency? Are these expectations realistic?
– How do you best monitor ongoing internal and external threats as well as the cyber-security behaviour of your service providers?
Derek McGibney, director, Cordium Asia
Jeb J Altonaga, COO, Pinyin Capital Management
Robert Yee, director of IT and compliance, Myriad Asset Management Limited
Orville Thomas, APAC head of prime services consulting, Credit Suisse
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion – Cyber-compliance: Dealing with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectations
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.