Add to Calendar
02/09/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM Asia Breakfast Briefing: Cyber-compliance: Dealing with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectationsJoin HFM and our panel of experts for a morning of networking and insight in Hong Kong.American Club Hong Kong, Block 2, The Forum, 8 Connaught Road, Central, Hong KongfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Cyber-compliance: Dealing with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectations
Our panel of speakers will be exploring the following questions:
– How are the growing risks around cyber-security affecting the way in which your firm is managed?
– What do investors expect in terms of cyber-compliance and transparency? Are these expectations realistic?
– How do you best monitor ongoing internal and external threats as well as the cyber-security behaviour of your service providers?
Derek McGibney, director, Cordium Asia Jeb J Altonaga, COO, Pinyin Capital Management Robert Yee, director of IT and compliance, Myriad Asset Management Limited Orville Thomas, APAC head of prime services consulting, Credit Suisse
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion – Cyber-compliance: Dealing with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectations
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.