Date: 26 October 2018
Venue: American Club, Hong Kong
- Save for later 58305
Join HFM for our next Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Emerging managers: setting yourself apart in a competitive marketplace
– Risk management: building a robust process to identify potential risks in advance and analyze them
– Performance measurement: what are best practices in evaluating trading performance?
– Lessons from the ‘market wizards’: insights on how some of the world’s most successful hedge fund managers operate
Jack Schwager, chief research officer, co-founder, FundSeeder
Alvin Fan, CEO, OPIM
Craig Lindsay, senior partner and COO, China Alpha
8:30 am – Registration & refreshments
9:00 am – Session begins
10:15 am – Session concludes
The America Club, The Town Club, Floor 48-49, Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
Directions can be found here.
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.