Date: 19 September 2019
Venue: The American Club
- Save for later 59186
Registrations are open
Join us at the HFM Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussions and informal networking. It is the excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with peers and new business contacts.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
Topic: The data advantage – Automation and proactive management
Moderator: Thomas Duffell, editor, AsiaHedge
– Melvyn Ford, head of sales – Asia, CME Optimisation
– Howard Ilderton, director, head of stock borrow lending, prime products and trading Asia Pacific, Credit Suisse
– Murray Steel, COO, Man Group Asia
– Iosif Ziman, CTO, BFAM Partners
– What is forcing hedge fund managers to look more closely at their data today?
– What are the benefits for hedge fund managers when having data organised?
– What barriers exist for hedge fund managers when trying to automate processes?
– What do hedge fund managers need to know about organizing their data?
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
The American Club, The Town Club, Floor 48-49, Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: email@example.com