Date: 21 November 2019
Venue: The American Club
- Save for later 59455
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Transformative tech at hedge funds – AI, cloud and automation
– Evolving trading technologies reduce the burden of activities such as data retrieval, trade efficiency and workflow
– Automating the back and front office to simplify workflows. Using AI, machine learning and natural language processing create simplified workflows which enable quicker and better decision-making
– Private versus public cloud – would it ever make sense to build a private cloud? How can huge firms migrate their data onto the cloud?
– Christopher Tiu, Sales Director, Refinitiv
– Scott Treloar, CEO, Noviscient
– Marc Hubert, Ovata Capital Management
The American Club, The Town Club, Floor 48-49, Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
08:30 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
09:45 – Questions
10:00 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: email@example.com