Add to Calendar
09/19/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM Asia Breakfast Briefing: Under the ODD microscope – Analysing evolving operational due diligence trends in AsiaHear industry experts offer tips on going beyond the standard ODD procedure and managing growing investor expectationsMandarin Orchard, 333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867falseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Under the ODD microscope: Analysing evolving operational due diligence trends in Asia
Discussion points include:
– How are investor expectations around due diligence evolving? What questions are investors increasingly asking about the ODD controls at your fund?
– Going the extra mile – what can managers do to go beyond the standard ODD procedure to get investors comfortable?
– Too much transparency? Should you be showing deficiency letters, the results of mock exams or other control tests such as disaster recovery to investors?
– How are issues surroundings cyber-threats and the evolution of technology changing how ODD is framed?
– Tips on how managers can best demonstrate ongoing improvements in operations.
Speaker Panel :
Adrian Pang, COO,LyGH Capital Pte. Ltd.
Dominik Oggenfuss, head of investor relations, EFA Group Marc Towers, Founder, Towers Fiduciary Pte. Ltd. Steve Knabl, COO & managing partner, Swiss Asia Financial Services
Moderator: Jek-Aun Long, partner, Simmons & Simmons JWS
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.