Add to Calendar
04/25/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM Asia Breakfast Briefing: What fee structures make most sense for you and your investors?Join HFM and our panel of experts for a morning of networking and insight in Hong Kong.American Club Hong Kong, Block 2, The Forum, 8 Connaught Road, Central, Hong KongfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
What fee structures make most sense for you and your investors?
Discussion points include:
– Are the fee debates taking place in Asia then same as elsewhere in the world or are their specific local issues?
– What can be learned from the changes taking place in the US and Europe?
– Are sliding fees, clawbacks and hurdles right for your strategy and investors?
Moderator: Brian Pohli, CEO, CQS
Ingo Wende, COO, Voltex Asia Capital
Alpha Tsang, partner, EY
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.