Date: June 2020
Venue: The American Club, Central Hong Kong
- Save for later 59706
We have been actively monitoring the situation of Covid-19 and the likely impact that this would have on attendance at the briefing and the health and safety of our guests and staff.
After careful consideration, we have taken the decision to postpone the event until further notice. We will be back in touch in due course with the rescheduled dates.
Many thanks in advance for your understanding, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question about this event.
For any immediate inquiries, please contact Zoe Lawrence.
Join us at the HFM Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
The American Club
The Town Club
Two Exchange Square
Central Hong Kong
Emerging manager outlook 2020
A deep dive into the most important issues facing Asia’s new and emerging hedge fund managers.
Key points of discussion:
– Rebecca Thorpe, Partner, Head of Asia, Bovill
– Clayton Heijman, CEO, Privium Fund Management
– Neil Mackie, Partner, Head of Operational Due Diligence, Asia at Albourne Partners
08:15 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:15 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Zoe Lawrence.