Date: 19 February 2020 - 20 February 2020
Venue: Estrada Da Baía De N. Senhora Da Esperança, S/N, Taipa, Macau, China
- Save for later 59640
The HFM Asia Operational Leaders’ Summit 2020 is a two-day retreat held in a private off the record-setting for senior operational and finance executives to discuss key compliance trends, financing, technology, and personal development.
Led by leaders in the Apac hedge fund space and chaired by HFM’s senior editors, the agenda has been tailored to fit all needs with streamed sessions drilling down into different areas of the role. As well as over 8 hours of educational content, delegates will enjoy a host of networking time across breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks, plus a drinks reception and gala dinner.
Become an HFM member:
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Invitation to this event for your firm’s CTO or head of technology
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, including exclusive invitations to this and other Summits.
Already a member? You can sign up for other upcoming events as well as access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.