Date: 16 November 2017
Venue: The Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 3228
Join HFM and SGX for our first HFM AsiaHedge Breakfast Briefing.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Unlocking Asia: Overcoming hurdles and achieving efficiencies when trading the Asia region
Discussion points include:
– What are the best trading options for managers looking to tap into developed and emerging Asian markets?
– How best can managers achieve efficiencies in their trading operations and execution when investing in Asia?
– Are there any specific trends in the way global macro and multi-strategy managers could and should be trading in specific Asian regions
– Expert views on the current macro environment across Asia and likely opportunities related to the evolving political and economic situation in China, India and other regions
Brendan Ahern, CIO, Kraneshares
Michael Syn, executive vice president, head of derivatives, SGX
Raman Aylur Subramanian , head of equity applied research for the americas, MSCI
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion
Nearest subway stations include:
Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk)
Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk)
Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.