Date: 09 May 2019
Venue: The American Club
- Save for later 58853
Registrations are open!
Join us at the HFM Asia Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussions and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Navigating APAC’s hedge fund marketing rules
Discussion points include:
– What are the big hurdles, challenges and advice for funds marketing across Asia today?
– What is the latest on the ASEAN fund marketing passport?
– Analysing different countries’ rules and obstacles
Moderator: Thomas Duffell, editor, AsiaHedge
– Sonia Ponnusamy, head of business development, Senrigan Capital Group
– Richard Clarke, head of investor relations, Arkkan Capital Management Limited
– Chantal Grinderslev, director of operations, Z-Ben Advisors
More speakers to be announced soon!
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
The American Club, The Town Club, Floor 48-49, Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
Sponsor will be announced soon
The event is FREE to attend for members and existing trial users.
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org