Date: 24 October 2018
Venue: Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 58301
Join us at the HFM US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Building a Culture of Compliance – how does Streamlining the Process Improve Efficiency?
Discussion points include:
Moderator: Sam Dale, head of news, HFM Week
Taras Chaban, global head of buy-side solutions, Nasdaq
Craig Peretz,CFO & COO, Sierra Global Management
Peter Wilson, managing director – compliance and regulatory consulting, Duff & Phelps
Lane Prince, head of supervision and business controls, Guggenheim Partners
08:15 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
The event is FREE to attend for members and current trial users.
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.