Date: 22 May 2019
Venue: Dartmouth House
- Save for later 58927
Registrations are now open.
Join us at the HFM UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: UMR readiness – Is your firm prepared for new margin requirements?
– What is the potential impact of UMR on your fund ahead of the 2020 deadline?
– How do you think about mitigating the impact of the rules, especially liquidity?
– How do you asses the changes in the trading life cycle?
– Moderator: Matt Smith, editor, HFMWeek
– Chris Watts, founder and director, Margin Tonic
– Liam Huxley, founder and CEO, Cassini Systems
More speakers will be announced soon.
Dartmouth House, 37 Charles St, Mayfair, London W1J 5ED
Nearest stations are Green Park (Victoria, Jubilee and Piccadilly lines) and Piccadilly (Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines).
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
This event is sponsored by:
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start your free trial here.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: email@example.com