Date: 03 February 2020 - 04 February 2020
Venue: South Lodge, Horsham
- Save for later 59402
The HFM European Technology Summit is an exclusive, educational and networking forum for CTOs and senior technology professionals, spanning across two days.
It offers an excellent opportunity for delegates to update their professional knowledge over in-depth panel discussions and talks – all CPD accredited with cross-speakers leading the discussions.
The Summit is strictly by invitation only to CTOs and senior technology professionals in leading European hedge funds. To find out more about attending the Summit, please email Kelly Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an HFM member:
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Invitation to this event for your firm’s CTO or head of technology
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, including exclusive invitations to this and other Summits.
Already a member? You can sign up for other upcoming events as well as access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.