Date: 22 May 2018
Venue: Crescent Court, Dallas
- Save for later 3728
HFM’s Texas Operational Leaders Summit is an exclusive educational and networking forum for senior operational executives from Texas based leading hedge funds.
It offers an excellent opportunity to update your professional knowledge over in-depth panel discussion and roundtables, addressing key topics such as:
– Restructuring opportunities and challenges from Trump’s tax reforms
– Protecting your business: Forming an effective cyber-security and disaster recovery plan
– The operational and compliance challenges of investing in digital assets
– Building and maintaining a sustainable business: Debating outsourcing, hiring & cost-cutting practices
This event is strictly by invitation only. The Summit is FREE to attend but only open to a select audience of senior operational professionals from leading hedge funds.
Join the HFM Community today:
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
– And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, including exclusive invitations to this and other Summits.
Already a member? You can sign up for other upcoming events as well as access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Tara Nolan at email@example.com