Date: 16 May 2019
Venue: Crescent Court, Dallas
- Save for later 3728
HFM’s Texas Operational Leaders Summit was an exclusive educational and networking forum for senior operational executives from Texas based leading hedge funds.
It offered an excellent opportunity to update your professional knowledge over in-depth panel discussion and roundtables, addressing key topics such as:
– Preparing for an SEC exam – what are regulators looking for in 2019
– Managing cyber stacks
– Tax reforms – maximising benefits and minimising risks
– Investor demands & latest trends
– Operational efficiency as your assets grow
This event was strictly by invitation only. The Summit was FREE to attend but was only open to a select audience of senior operational professionals from leading hedge funds.
For event enquiries, please contact Hayat Mousa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the HFM Community today:
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
– And more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, including exclusive invitations to this and other Summits.
Already a member? You can sign up for other upcoming events as well as access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Tara Nolan at email@example.com