Date: 03 December 2019
Venue: Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House
- Save for later 59593
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Raising Capital in 2020 – Growing your assets and making it big
– GPP’s research – Making it Big – roadmap to $1bn
– What strategies are investors keen on right now? ESG funds, credit, quant?
– Where are the big capital raising opportunities for hedge funds today? Institutional money, Middle East sovereign wealth and family office money?
– What are the best ways for emerging managers to raise money? Third parties, internal resource, prime brokers, cap intro, conferences?
– What methods work with investors and what doesn’t? Are marketing pitch books still important?
– Should you have an internal marketing hire from day one launch? What role does the COO play in marketing today?
– Patrick Bronger, senior portfolio manager – hedge funds, APG
– Lawrence Obertelli, prime brokerage sales, GPP
– Amelia Davies, managing director, Murano Connect
– Joseph Porterfield, managing director, Monterone Partners
– Denise Armstrong, business development, Cirera Capital
Moderator: Matt Smith, editor, HFM
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, W1J 0BA
08:30 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:20 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org