Join HFM for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
2018: A year of promise and regulatory pitfalls
Discussion points include:
– The year kicks off with Mifid II and the regulatory challenges continue with GDPR: What’s the outlook for the increased compliance burden over the next 12 months?
– What else does 2018 have in store for us? Machine learning and cryptocurrencies continue to make headlines – how do you see these potential industry disruptors evolving over the next few years?
– Start-ups – will the launch environment improve for those entering the space in 2018?
– Cost-cutting, recruitment and implementing new technologies may be among the biggest operational hangovers from 2017 – do you have any New Year’s resolutions in these areas?
Speakers: Adam Jacobs-Dean, director, global head of markets regulation, AIMA Stuart Bloomfield, managing director, prime services, Scotiabank Jamie Kermisch, CEO, TagesCapital Daniel Page, head of asset management advisory, KPMG George Carivalis, founder & director, GMC Capital Partners
Moderator: Matt Smith, head of news, HFM Global
Exit Green Park Tube Station by leaving out of North Exit onto Piccadilly and turn left towards Leicester Square, take the next Road on your left signposted Berkeley Street. Continue down this road until you come to Berkeley Square.
At Berkeley Square turn left so you walk on the South Side of Berkeley Square. At the South West corner continue straight-on into Charles Street. Dartmouth House is on the left hand side before The Chesterfield Hotel.
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Bench-marking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.