Date: 21 January 2020
Venue: Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House
- Save for later 59650
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: 2020 Vision – What should hedge funds expect in the next 12 months?
– The next stage of Brexit, a new Conservative government and regulatory trends
– Investor trends and allocation strategies
– Fees, cost management and outsourcing trends
– Alex Baker, CTO, Orchard Global AM
– Oliver Druce, former head of capital introductions, Europe, an investment bank
– Phillip Chapple, COO, Monterone Partners
– Savvas Savouri, chief economist, Toscafund Asset Management
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, W1J 0BA
08:30 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:20 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: email@example.com