Date: 06 February 2019
Venue: Lambs Club
- Save for later 58639
Join us at the HFM US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Analysing public cloud adoption in hedge funds: Security, operational risk & alpha generation
Moderator: Matt Smith, editor, HFMWeek
Benny Godin, head of technology, Tenor Capital Management
Michael Fastert, COO & CLO, TIG Advisors
Marko Djukic, CEO, Hentsu
Discussion points include:
08:15am Registration & networking breakfast
09:00am – 9:45am Panel discussion
9:45am – 10:00am Questions
The event is FREE to attend for members and existing trial users.
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
For more information please contact Sadie Gartell: email@example.com