Add to Calendar
04/18/2018 08.30amAmerica/New_YorkHFM UK Breakfast Briefing: Back to the future – the big outsourcing questions for hedge funds in 2018Discuss the big outsourcing questions for hedge funds in 2018TBCfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for a Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Back to the future: The big outsourcing questions for hedge funds in 2018
Discussion points include: – Pros and cons of build vs buy in terms of internal systems – navigating options around creating in-house expertise or outsourcing to a specialist
– How are evolutions in technology driving various outsourcing options? How can managers best place themselves to take advantage of this?
– How can outsourcing/co-sourcing decisions impact a firm’s bottom line?
– Evolving investor thoughts on outsourcing – are allocators only impressed by ‘big brand’ partners? What are the big questions investors asking about a fund’s outsourcing practices?
Eddie Steel, COO, Broad Reach Investment Management Matt McGarry, global head of fund services, Enfusion Full speaker panel to be announced shortly.
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Bench-marking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.