Add to Calendar
06/22/2016 08:30America/New_YorkHFM UK Breakfast Briefing – Building hedge funds in the cloud: The operational challenges and business benefitsJoin HFM and our panel of experts as they discuss 'Building hedge funds in the cloud: The operational challenges and business benefits'.The Chesterfield Mayfair, 35 Charles Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5EBfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for HFM members.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Building hedge funds in the cloud: The operational challenges and business benefits
– Learn about what is driving the increase in managers using cloud-based solutions and the type of strategies most utilising this technology
– Hear about new and future innovations which could improve the performance of your trading, quant research, operations and compliance functions
– Debate with managers and industry experts the merits of cloud-based solutions for real time trading and its challenges
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion – Building hedge funds in the cloud: The operational challenges and business benefits
– Marko Djukic, founder & managing director, Hentsu
– Mike Powell, managing director, enterprise, Thomson Reuters
– David Elliott, solutions architecture manager, financial services, Amazon Web Services
– Iain Buchanan, CTO and COO, Piquant Technologies
– Dennis Lohfert, director, Ion Asset Architecture
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM members are welcome to attend the briefing.
If you are not currently an HFM member, your first attendance is complimentary. You will be contacted by a member of the HFM team after the briefing.
Online registration for this event has now closed. Please email Chloe Bain on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.