Add to Calendar
06/22/2017 8:30amAmerica/New_YorkHFM UK Breakfast Briefing: Crisis management and building brands: How should hedge funds be handling the media?Learn all about how to engage with the media, from building brand awareness to dealing with a management crisis.Savile Club, London, W1K 4ERfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Crisis management and building brands: How should hedge funds be handling the media?
Discussion points include:
– Tips for hedge funds looking to engage with the media as part of a brand-building and marketing drive
– Creating and executing a crisis management plan – from staff media training to handling negative media enquiries
– Ensuring any media engagement does not fall foul of marketing regulations in the EU, US or elsewhere
Andrew Honnor, managing partner, Greenbrook
Michael Rummel, head of communications and public affairs,CQS Peter Astleford,partner, co-head of the financial services group, Dechert LLP Robin Eggar,principal, MBD Communications (former head of communications and public affairs, Winton Capital)
Savile Club, 69 Brook Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 4ER.
Directions can be found here.
Nearest tube stations include: Bond Street Station (0.1 miles/3 minute walk) Oxford Circus Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk) Green Park Station (0.6 miles/12 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.