Add to Calendar
03/30/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM UK Breakfast Briefing: Cyber-safety: Dealing with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectationsRegister to attend HFM's next breakfast briefing to learn about how to manage investor expectations in terms of cyber-compliance and transparencyLansdowne Club, 9 Fitzmaurice Pl, Mayfair, London W1J 5JDfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM on Thursday 30 March at the Lansdowne Club, London to hear about how to deal with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectations.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
We will be joined by Cal Leeming, whom Wiltshire police described as ‘computer genius‘ at the time of his arrest for stealing details and money from thousands of credit cards by hacking into and downloading data from the internet. Cal will be offering a unique insight into the other side of cyber crime, and will be on hand to answer questions about how to make your business infrastructure more secure.
Join us to hear our expert speakers explore:
– How are the methods for dealing with cyber-security risks affecting the way your firm is managed?
– What do investors expect in terms of cyber-compliance and transparency? Are these expectations realistic?
– How do you best monitor ongoing internal and external threats as well as the cyber-security behaviour of your service providers?
Moderator: Carly Minsky, reporter, HFMTechnology
Reggie Dodge, CCO & legal counsel, EMSO Asset Management Cal Leeming, CEO & founder, Stealth Mode Paul Baker, partner, Simmons & Simmons Dawn Marie La Monica, chief compliance officer, alternative investments, Cairn Capital Barney Dalton, chief technology officer, Aspect Capital
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion – Cyber-safety: Dealing with ongoing threats and meeting investor expectations
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.