Date: 20 November 2019
Venue: Burlington House
- Save for later 59454
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Hiring and retaining key talent in the battle for brainpower
– Recruitment strategies: Is getting the brightest, best?
– How can companies develop efficient and effective teams?
– Meeting staff expectations, driving satisfaction and retention
– Moderator: Samuel Dale, head of event content, HFM Week
– Ben Hoffstein, Co-CIO, Balyasny Asset Management
– Simon Cross, COO, Enko Capital Management LLP
– Mush Ali, director,One Ten Associates
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, W1J 0BA
08:30 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:20 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org