Date: 13 June 2018
Venue: Savile Club, London
- Save for later 4263
13 June 2018
Join HFM for a Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
This morning networking event and panel discussion will reveal real world examples of how MiFID II cost and charges are directly and indirectly affecting hedge funds – and give you practical advice on the actions you need to take to stay competitive.
Discussion points include:
– Why and how investors are increasingly expecting all hedge funds to report on costs and charges under MiFID II, even those not in full-scope for this part of the directive
– Dealing with the main challenge: Estimating implicit costs for derivatives
– The reporting requirements: Timelines and what the final report should look like
– Practical steps to take to ensure you are keeping on the right side of regulators and investors
The panel discussion will be followed by an audience Q&A.
– Peter Rippon, CEO, Opengamma
– Philip Muller, CFO, Stone Milliner Asset Management
– James Stevens, COO, Glen Point Capital
– Caitlin McErlane, associate, Sidley Austin LLP
Moderator: Jasmin Leitner, editor, HFMWeek
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Bench-marking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.