Add to Calendar
02/22/2018 08.30amAmerica/New_YorkHFM UK Breakfast Briefing: Mitigating operational risk from back-office to frontFind out more about mitigating operational risk from back-office to frontDartmouth House, MayfairfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for a Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Mitigating operational risk from back-office to front
Discussion points include:
– Best practice around operational and systems management; how can you effectively identify, analyse and approach challenges within your infrastructure?
– Reducing reliance on error-prone spread sheets; updating existing systems, applying and customizing new technologies.
– Discussion around black box and key person risk; gaining full appreciation of the scale of your infrastructure and risk profile.
– Tips on increasing collaboration to decrease reconciliations, minimise mispricing and mitigate counterparty risk.
Patrick Trew, CRO, CQS Christian Kahl (PhD, Mathematics), director, quantitative analytics, client services, FINCAD Phillip Chapple, COO, Monterone Partners Mark Flanagan, risk,projects and operational due diligence for EMEA, Aon Hewitt
Moderator: Matt Smith, head of news, HFMWeek
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Bench-marking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.