Add to Calendar
05/24/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM UK Breakfast Briefing: Survival of the fittest – What FoHF evolution means for hedge fundsFind out from leading industry experts what the recent M&A activity will mean for emerging managersSavile Club, London, W1K 4ERfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Survival of the fittest – What FoHF evolution means for hedge funds
Discussion points include:
– With the FoHF sector shrinking and plenty of recent M&A activity, what does a world of fewer, bigger FoHFs mean for managers trying to tap in to this vital funding source?
– As FoHFs continue to evolve their business models through increased managed accounts useage and greater specialisation, will they be able to stem the outflows seen in recent years
– For emerging managers, are FoHFs still the best route to finding early capital? How should they navigate the small and large FoHFs that are looking to allocate to start-ups and smaller managers?
Keith O’Callaghan, COO, FQS CapitalPartners Mario Unali, senior investment analyst, Kairos Investment Management Nick Terras, legal counsel, HSBC Praveen Joynathsing, director, capital introductions, Société Générale
Zeynep Meric-Smith, UK business development leader for hedge funds & alternatives, Ernst & Young LLP
Savile Club, 69 Brook Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 4ER.
Directions can be found here.
Nearest tube stations include: Bond Street Station (0.1 miles/3 minute walk) Oxford Circus Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk) Green Park Station (0.6 miles/12 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.