Date: 22 October 2019
Venue: Burlington House, Piccadilly, W1J 0BA
- Save for later 59399
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Tech choices facing the COO – Cloud, security and more
– A discussion around the biggest burdens facing Funds today – which securities take up the most time? How much impact does exceptions management have on your team?
– Can technology be trusted? What would it take to automate these processes and bring the back-office into the 21st century
– Managing the month-end reset bottleneck in Swaps – the need for buy-side and prime brokers to engage
– Samuel Dale, head of event content, HFM Week
– Mark Flanagan, COO, Blackstar
– Ryan Spencer, head of securities – business development, CME Group
– John Bryant, CTO, Options-IT
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, W1J 0BA
08:30 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:20 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org