Date: 05 September 2019
Venue: Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House
- Save for later 59193
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
Topic: The growth of private credit and accessing new markets
– What is driving growth in private credit strategies such as non-bank direct lending?
– How should hedge funds approach moving into private credit? Why and how are firms making the move from liquid to private?
– Do investors view product and strategy diversification favourably or do they oppose when it lacks specialisation?
– What are the operational challenges of moving into private credit – fee structures, valuations etc?
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, W1J 0BA
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
Sponsor will be announced soon
This event is in partnership with:
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: email@example.com