Add to Calendar
09/20/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM UK Breakfast Briefing: Unlocking the unexplored potential of operational alphaHear experts explore the potential of operational data and how evolving technology will shape the future of asset managementSavile Club, London, W1K 4ERfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Unlocking the unexplored potential of operational data
Discussion points include:
– Differentiating between technical ‘hype’ terms, and identifying which types of technologies will shape the future of asset management
– Challenges that are preventing asset managers from effectively plugging into the world of cloud efficiency and readily available online tools
– How must cyber-security policies evolve in order to keep firms secure and competitive?
– Deep dive into the evolving trend of capital consolidation among very large firms, benefiting from economies of scale as low-cost alternatives
Chris Farkas, uk hedge fund leader and co-head investor & regulatory reporting managed services, Deloitte UK Nic Miller, virtual CISO, Aedile Consulting (formerly CISO, Brevan Howard) Lazar Radenovic, head of technology , Obsidian Solutions Russell Hart, COO, Alcova Asset Management
Savile Club, 69 Brook Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 4ER.
Directions can be found here.
Nearest tube stations include: Bond Street Station (0.1 miles/3 minute walk) Oxford Circus Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk) Green Park Station (0.6 miles/12 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.