Date: 05 December 2019
Venue: 3 West Club
- Save for later 59595
Venue: 3 West Club, 3 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Investing in Emerging Managers – the challenges and opportunities
– What do investors expect ODD processes to look like?
– What are the recent developments in seed investing?
– What would encourage allocators to invest in more emerging managers?
– What would make a fund stand out?
– Steven Nadel, partner, Seward & Kissel
– Sal Shah, partner, BKD
– Micheal Fastert, COO, TIG Funds
– Bill Bassin, managing director, Cowen Prime
– Dominic Napolitano, managing director, Talson Partners
Moderator: Shannon Smith, reporter, HFM Week
3 West Club, 3 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019
08:15 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:15 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: email@example.com