Date: 22 January 2020
Venue: The Lamb's Club
- Save for later 59701
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Compliance and data – Protecting your firm
– Staying on top of the big privacy Issues that accompany the increased use of data from various sources.
– How do CCOs stay on the right side of GDPR, California rules and other global laws they might be caught by?
– What is the latest from the SEC on data management?
– How are regulators thinking about protecting client information?
– What are the compliance risks of data loss or a cyber attack and how should fund complexes guard against them?
– Terrance O’Malley, general counsel, Blue Ridge Capital
– Fizza Khan, founder & CEO, Silver Regulatory Associates
– Bob Shaw, VP of technical architecture, Eze Castle Integration
Moderator: Jen Banzaca, editor, HFMCompliance
The Lamb’s Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
08:15 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:15 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org