Date: 20 February 2020
Venue: The Lamb's Club
- Save for later 59720
Join us at the HFM Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: Compliance 2020 – Conflicts, Advertising and Crime
– The increased focus on the disclosure of conflicts of interest.
– The final rules of the Advertising Rule Update.
– The potential update to the definition of “accredited investor.”
– Preparing for the implementation of phase five of the uncleared margin rules this September.
– The court ruling that “personal benefit” is not necessary for criminal insider trading liability and the impact that this will have on the industry.
– Impact of the 2020 Presidential election and what a Democrat victory would mean for the regulatory landscape
– Irshad Karim, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Lion Point Capital
– Jeffrey Hiller, Adjunct Professor, Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law
– Tracie Razzagone, Supervisory Special Agent, FBI
– Norm Champ, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
The Lamb’s Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
08:15 – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 – Panel discussion
10:00 – Questions
10:15 – Close
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start free trial here.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org