Add to Calendar
02/23/2016 08:30America/New_YorkHFM US Breakfast Briefing: Alternative financing arrangements: Should you be considering your options?Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.The Lambs Club, 132 W 44th Street, New York falseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for HFM members. Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Alternative financing arrangements: Should you be considering your options?
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Alternative financing arrangements: Should you be considering your options?
Topics to discuss:
· With the squeeze on prime brokers continuing what other financing options should funds be considering? If funds are getting side-lined by their prime broker what other financing partners are there out there?
· Will we see more corporates with cash to spare looking to offer financing solutions to hedge funds? Some PBs have highlighted this trend.
· Will Sovereign Wealth Funds or other investors such as FoHFs increasingly see the investment potential in offering financing solutions to the hedge fund sector?
· Could we see a time when hedge funds are regularly offering financing to other hedge funds? What are the potential barriers to this? Could it make good business sense to either party?
– Alan Alfzan, partner, RSM – Chip Carbino, PB Sales & Relationship Management, TD Securities
– Christopher J. Caruso, founder, Pangaea Business Solutions – Ken Weiller, ex -Saba Capital COO
– Stephen Casner, CEO, Hazeltree
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM members are welcome to attend the Briefing. To book your place, follow the link below:
If you are not currently an HFM member, you can attend the Briefing by taking out a free trial to HFM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7832 6511 to arrange your trial.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.