Add to Calendar
02/09/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM US Breakfast Briefing: Practical steps to implementing the proposed AML rule for RIAsJoin HFM and our panel of experts for a morning of networking and insight at this monthly member event.The Lambs Club, 132 W 44th St, New YorkfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next US Breakfast Briefing, in association with BDO, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Practical steps to implementing the proposed AML rule for RIAs
– Establishing the compliance framework to assess and address the AML risks based on investor base and firm services
– Leveraging vendor or third party resources to achieve regulatory compliance
– Balancing the right compliance resources to monitor, assess and manage BSA/AML risks
Karen Shapiro, CCO, Zais Group
Michael Casey, counsel, Ropes & Gray Nicole Lehman, senior manager, BDO Adil Raza, senior manager, BDO
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion – Practical steps to implementing the proposed AML rule for RIAs
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.