Add to Calendar
05/17/2018 America/New_YorkHFM US Breakfast Briefing: Beyond buzzwords: How much can embracing technology boost your bottom line?Hear experts perspectives on embracing technology to boost your bottom line Lambs Club, New York trueMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Beyond buzzwords: How much can embracing technology boost your bottom line?
Discussion points include:
– How might you identify real business value from new technology spend versus the costs of establishing and running it? What are the operational risk Vs reward questions you should be asking?
– What back and middle office functions should you be looking to outsource and how have new and emerging technologies boosted the service proposition on offer from vendors?
– Will managers or the sell-side be at the vanguard of new tech developments in the back and middle office space?
– What are the current considerations when it comes to cloud-based Vs on-site business models or hybrid approaches?
– There is a huge amount of hype around disruptive technologies but how much have these concepts developed from theory to practical application when it comes to operations, finance or compliance roles? What is the future potential to lower costs and business risks?
The Lambs Club, 132 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036 (btwn 6th Ave and Broadway)
Directions can be found here.
Nearest subway stations include: Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk) Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk) Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.