Add to Calendar
11/15/2017 America/New_YorkHFM US Breakfast Briefing: Crypto focus – the operational challenges of investing in digital assetsDiscuss operational challenges of investing in digital assetsThe Lambs ClubtrueMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Crypto focus: The operational challenges of investing in digital assets
Discussion points include:
– What are the operational and compliance challenges of investing in cryptocurrencies from a manager’s perspective?
– Which admins, auditors and other vendors are operating in this space and what specialist skills are required to service this market?
– Discussion on the emerging regulatory issues associated with cryptocurrency funds and the SEC’s approach to compliance
– How are investors approaching this new subset of funds? Concerns, challenges and opportunities for institutional investors?
Bart Mallon, partner, Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP Will Coleman, director, technology advisory services, Cohen & Company Kirstan Barnett, founder & COO, Element Digital Asset Management
Moderator: Colin Mackay, managing director, Intertrust Cayman
The Lambs Club, 132 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036 (btwn 6th Ave and Broadway)
Directions can be found here.
Nearest subway stations include: Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk) Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk) Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.