Date: 07 February 2018
Venue: Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 3544
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Fast forward: The evolution of hedge fund administration
Discussion points include:
– With more vendors looking to cross sell admin and PB-type services what are the pros and cons from a manager perspective?
– Should you be looking to outsource more of your back- and middle-office functions to administrators or other types of vendors?
– Will the recent flurry of admin M&A activity continue this year and what do such deals mean for managers using firms doing the acquiring or being acquired?
– Are we going to continue to see downward pricing in the admin space? How should managers approach repricing discussions with vendors?
– What are the big questions you should be asking your admin when it comes to cyber-security and data breach concerns?
John Ernenwein, CFO, Blue Harbour Group
John Phinney, chairman and co-president, Convergence
Wendy Jones, head of re-engineering, Och Ziff
Nelson McNeil, hedge fund research/ODD, Cliffwater
Moderator: Paul McMillan, head of content, HFM Global
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion
Nearest subway stations include:
Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk)
Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk)
Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.