Date: 19 September 2019
Venue: The Lamb's Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
- Save for later 59187
Registrations are now open.
Breakfast Briefings are FREE to attend for HFM members and trial users*
Join us at the HFM US Breakfast Briefing, featuring panel-led discussion and informal networking. It is the perfect opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Topic: The Final Frontier – The growth in outsourcing your trading
– Fee pressure is causing fund managers to assess operating expenses. How can managers run their businesses more efficiently by outsourcing.
– Outsourced trading should be more than just trade execution. What the ideal solution is for managers?
– Outsourced trading could make sense for managers with different investment strategies. Does it work for low and high volume managers? Different asset classes?
– Emerging managers have historically been the primary clients demanding OT solutions. Are larger firms now moving into the space as well?
– What is the impact of Mifid II Best Execution rules on outsourced trading practices?
-Moderator: Bruce Berger, COO, Atlantic Investment
– Octavio Marenzi, CEO, Opimas
– Andrew Fishman, president, Schonfeld Strategic Advisors
– Frank Neopolitani, MD and global head of business development & marketing, Constellation Advisors
– Michael Rosen, MD and global co-head of prime brokerage and outsourced trading, Cowen Prime
Venue: The Lamb’s Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United States
08:15am – Registration & networking breakfast
09:00am – Panel discussion
10:00am – Questions
10:15am – Close
Get more from HFM – Join our community
*Selected trialists are only eligible to attend 1 breakfast within their trial period.
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Access to the latest hedge fund industry news, reporting on a range of fund profiles, launches, people moves + global rankings
– Analysis and Research content including and Asset + New fund surveys
– Insights and Special Reports on latest issues affecting hedge fund space
– Data platform benchmarking performance of hedge fund data and investor profiles
To become eligible for this event, start your free trial here
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
For more information please contact Lana Vuletic: firstname.lastname@example.org