Add to Calendar
03/23/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM US Breakfast Briefing: Hybrid analytics: Leveraging cloud to complement your IT infrastructureJoin HFM for our upcoming breakfast briefing to learn about the cloud challenges and opportunities facing quant funds in particular.Lambs Club, New YorkfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM Global and Avere Systems on Thursday March 23 at the Lambs Club, New York to hear about how leveraging cloud can complement your IT infrastructure.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Hear our expert speaker panel outline:
– Challenges when running large workloads against file systems
– Cloud and hybrid cloud models which leverage cloud compute resources
– Latency challenges in cloud and hybrid cloud models
– Models for improving overall performance for processing on-premises and cloud-based scientific workloads
David Rukshin, CTO, WorldQuant
Maximilian Roos, CIO, Sixty Capital Mark Israel, principal, PwC
Scott Jeschonek, director product management cloud technologies, Avere Systems
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion – Hybrid analytics: Leveraging cloud to complement your IT infrastructure
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In association with:
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.