Date: 11 April 2018
Venue: Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 3838
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Managing investor and regulator cyber-security expectations and dealing with data breach threats:
Discussion points include:
– What are the SEC’s priorities when it comes to cyber-security and how are they approaching these concerns in examinations?
– One year on from the NYDFS’s cyber-security rule coming into effect, how have firms been managing under the new regime?
– How will the European GDPR Regulation affect US Managers and what should you be doing to prepare?
– What questions are investors asking of your cyber-security and data-handling policies? Is there an increased focus on these issues while conducting due diligence?
– How do you best monitor ongoing internal and external data breach threats?
– What options are available when considering outsourcing cyber protection?
– What tough questions should you be asking of your cloud providers and other service providers who handle or process your client data?
– How can you educate your employees so everyone understands the policies and procedures you have to protect your business? How often should you conduct staff training?
Dennis Samuels, Chief Information Officer, Indus Capital
Kathryn Murtagh, GC, Caspian Capital
Myles Edwards, CCO, Knight Vinke
Scott Zionic, CTO, Third Point
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion
Nearest subway stations include:
Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk)
Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk)
Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.