Add to Calendar
05/25/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM US Breakfast Briefing: Selling GP stakes – The dos and don’ts for bringing in outside investmentJoin us for a morning of networking and insight into how to make your firm more attractive to potential suitorsLambs Club, New York falseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named HFM members and trialists.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Selling GP stakes – The dos and don’ts for bringing in outside investment
Discussion points include:
– What are the options for managers wanting to partner with the growing range of firms who are looking to take management stakes?
– How do firms make themselves attractive to potential suitors whilst also ensuring they get the best deal for themselves?
– How do investors view such arrangements and what should you do to ensure they stay onside after any deal?
Alan Marantz, managing director, Fort Investment Management
Gordon Barnes, managing director and head of ODD, Cambridge Associates Gregory Dimit, managing director, Colchester Partners
Michael Saarinen, partner, Alston & Bird Sean Ward,managing director and founding partner, Dyal Capital Partners
The Lambs Club, 132 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036 (btwn 6th Ave and Broadway)
Directions can be found here.
Nearest subway stations include: Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk) Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk) Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.