HFM US Breakfast Briefing: Start me up: The choices and challenges facing launches in 2017
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Add to Calendar
04/20/2017 08:30America/New_YorkHFM US Breakfast Briefing: Start me up: The choices and challenges facing launches in 2017Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.Lambs Club, New YorkfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join HFM on Thursday April 20 at the Lambs Club, New York to hear about opportunities and concerns for new launches this year.
Our industry experts will be exploring the following questions:
– What is the current investor appetite for emerging managers and how do you catch their eye?
– What type of allocators are willing to provide seed or early stage capital and what are they looking for?
– How can technology and various outsourcing solutions help you lower the barriers to entry?
– What should new launches prioritise in terms of staffing and other fixed costs given their limited spending ability?
Moderator: Paul McMillan, head of editorial content, HFM Global
Ken Weiller, COO, EVA Capital Management (former COO, Saba Capital)
Pravin Chandrasekaran, CEO & co-CIO, OpalCrest Capital
Anthony Lombardi, associate partner and head of its Vision emerging manager platform, Aon Hewitt Ajai Thomas, head of investor relations, Hollis Park Partners Seda Livian, partner, EY
08:30 Registration & networking breakfast
09:15 Panel discussion – Start me up: The choices and challenges facing new launches in 2017
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.