Date: 20 June 2018
Venue: The Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 4241
Join us at our next US Breakfast Briefing.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Assessing the seeding climate and other investor options for emerging managers
Discussion points include:
– Activity has been picking up in the seeding space recently: who is currently active in the seeding market, what are they looking for and how do you catch their eye?
– What sort of deals are on the table right now- how much should you be giving away and how do you keep yourself attractive to other investors?
– Tips for emerging managers in terms of prioritising marketing efforts with various day one and early-investor types. How do you navigate the large number of investor emerging manager programs?
– Do consultants really take emerging managers seriously? If so, how should you get on their radar?
– Examining options for acceleration capital deals- who is offering capital and what sort of deals should you be looking for?
Sal Shah, partner, Crowe Horwath LLP
Kirby Daley, head of manager research, Stable Asset Management
Ken Shewer, founder and managing member, Inception Point
Steve Nadel, partner, Seward & Kissel
Moderator: Samuel Dale, editor, HFM Compliance
08:15 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
Nearest subway stations include:
Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk)
Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk)
Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.