Date: 13 February 2020
Venue: Metropolitan Club, New York
- Save for later 59609
The summit took place on February, 13 at the Metropolitan Club, New York City.
The HFM US Legal Summit has been designed specifically for the business needs of hedge fund General Counsel and senior legal professionals.
It offers an excellent opportunity for delegates to update their professional knowledge over two days of in-depth panel discussion and roundtables, all CPD accredited.
As a closed gathering of top hedge fund executives, delegates also have the time, space and privacy for networking with other senior professionals via a series of formal and informal receptions and activities.
The Summit is strictly by invitation only to the General Counsel, COOs and senior legal executives from US leading hedge funds.
Become an HFM/CTA Intelligence member
Not an HFM/ CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Invitation to this event for your firm’s COO or head of operations
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, including exclusive invitations to this and other Summits.
Already a member? You can sign up for other upcoming events as well as access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.