Date: 06 February 2019
- Save for later 58647
10:00am – 11:00am ET / 3:00pm – 4:00pm GMT
Join HFM and NASDAQ for our up coming webinar about the top compliance trends for global hedge funds in 2019. In this webinar, we will hear from compliance experts as they discuss:
– Review of 2018 key events and regulations
– MiFID II implementation
– FCA survey sent to 400+ asset managers
– Upcoming trends for the buy-side in 2019
– SEC exam trends
– CFTC reporting requirement changes
– Treasury rules e.g. Volcker
Jeff Bronheim, Partner, Cohen Gresser
Taras Chaban, Global Head of Buy-side Solutions, NASDAQ
Moderator: Samuel Dale, Head of Event Content, HFMWeek
HFM membership community:
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.