HFM Webinar: Balancing Risk, Compliance, and Performance in Data Analytics
Join HFM, Avere Systems and Google Cloud for a webinar session exploring the ways in which alternative asset managers are leveraging technology to drive improved profitability data without large capital investments in infrastructure
Add to Calendar
10/04/2017 16:30America/New_YorkHFM Webinar: Balancing Risk, Compliance, and Performance in Data AnalyticsJoin HFM, Avere Systems and Google Cloud for a webinar session exploring the ways in which alternative asset managers are leveraging technology to drive improved profitability data without large capital investments in infrastructureOnlinefalseMM/DD/YYYY
Today’s hedge fund managers are consistently analysing greater volumes of data, with more speed, from a plethora of sources, with the end ambition of generating more alpha. Balancing the growing risks associated with proprietary data, compliance and regulatory restrictions, while supplying top-level performance is a dilemma facing IT managers everywhere.
In this webinar we will discuss:
– The trends driving increased demand for analytics in the alternative asset management sphere
– Considerations for leveraging the cloud for short-term backtesting workloads
– Practical tips for overcoming potential obstacles of latency, data movement, and lock-in
Scott Jeschonek, director of cloud products,Avere Systems
Leonord Law, product manager, Google Cloud
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.