Date: 09 July 2020
- Save for later 59970
10:00am – 11:00am EDT / 3:00pm – 4:00pm BST
Topic: Beyond hedge funds – Diversifying into new asset classes
– Roger Woolman, Director, Funds & Alternatives, EMEA & APAC, SS&C Advent
– Mike Fastert, COO and Head of Legal, TIG Funds
– Darryl Noik, COO, Capricorn Fund Managers Limited
– Kevin Carr, Director of Operations, York Capital
– What are the key drivers behind hedge funds diversifying into new asset classes and product lines?
– What strategies will managers focus on over the next six to 12 months? Distressed debt, commodities, equities?
– How do investors view diversification? Should firms stick to their core competency?
– How do you expand operationally into new business lines? What tools do you need when diversifying?
Experience the Webinar for yourself – Join the HFM community
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Daily news updates, data & analysis
– Access to all monthly breakfast briefings
– First look access to our collection of awards, summits, diners + webinars
– Benchmark performance with our unique hedge fund performance and investor data
Click here to start your trial and explore HFM.