Date: 10 May 2017
- Save for later 2312
11:00am – 12:00pm ET / 4:00pm – 5:00pm GMT
The number of increasingly complex and sophisticated cyber-attacks against the financial services industry has prompted industry regulators, such as the SEC, to enforce guidelines and requirements around cyber-security preparedness.
Join HFM and eSentire for a moderated discussion on the latest in regulatory recommendations.
Topics of discussion will include:
– Industry trends and the need for cyber-security preparedness
– What you should know about new cyber-security regulations
– Preparing for an SEC exam from a cyber-security perspective
Eldon Sprickerhoff, founder & chief security strategist, eSentire
More speakers to be announced shortly
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.