Add to Calendar
05/10/2017 11:00 ESTAmerica/New_YorkHFM Webinar: Cyber-security update: Keeping ahead of regulators and the criminalsLearn what you should know about cyber-security regulations and best industry practiceOnlinefalseMM/DD/YYYY
The number of increasingly complex and sophisticated cyber-attacks against the financial services industry has prompted industry regulators, such as the SEC, to enforce guidelines and requirements around cyber-security preparedness.
Join HFM and eSentire for a moderated discussion on the latest in regulatory recommendations.
Topics of discussion will include:
– Industry trends and the need for cyber-security preparedness
– What you should know about new cyber-security regulations
– Preparing for an SEC exam from a cyber-security perspective
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.