Add to Calendar
05/10/2017 11:00 ESTAmerica/New_YorkHFM Webinar: Cyber-security update: Keeping ahead of regulators and the criminalsLearn what you should know about cyber-security regulations and best industry practiceOnlinefalseMM/DD/YYYY
The number of increasingly complex and sophisticated cyber-attacks against the financial services industry has prompted industry regulators, such as the SEC, to enforce guidelines and requirements around cyber-security preparedness.
Join HFM and eSentire for a moderated discussion on the latest in regulatory recommendations.
Topics of discussion will include:
– Industry trends and the need for cyber-security preparedness
– What you should know about new cyber-security regulations
– Preparing for an SEC exam from a cyber-security perspective
The event is FREE to attend for existing named HFM members and trial users.
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.