Date: 10 September 2019
- Save for later 59230
10 September 2019
10:00am – 11:00am ET / 3:00pm – 4:00pm BST
Join HFM & Broadridge for our latest webinar, an educational webinar on dealing with data management, analytics and reporting in an open source world
– Can hedge funds benefit by embracing this and how can they ensure the alternative data flowing into the organisation is properly leveraged to drive alpha?
– What are the challenges of implementing open data and integrating it into existing data structures?
– What sort of cutting-edge applications are used to process data more efficiently?
– Do hedge funds typically have data-savvy professionals, people who able to navigate / leverage all the data sources? What about Broadridge itself, what data professionals does it employ – what skills and profiles has it been hiring?
Moderator: Victoria Pavlova, technology reporter, HFMWeek
– Randy Schwingen, senior director – asset management marketing, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
– Simon Bowie-Britton, CTO, WyeTree Asset Management
Experience the Webinar for yourself – Join the HFM community
Members receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Daily news updates, data & analysis
– Access to all monthly breakfast briefings
– First look access to our collection of awards, summits, diners + webinars
– Benchmark performance with our unique hedge fund performance and investor data
Click here to start your trial and explore HFM.